Monday morning we started off with family pictures. The process of family pictures are really not my favorite thing but I LOVE having them so you just have to get over it! I won't share those yet until we get the photographers version but the ones my father in law took have me very excited!
After pictures, the big kids took off for laser tag and the little kids and their fan club (grandparents) went to Chick Fil A. We all had a fun time!
That evening we ate some taco soup I had thrown in the crock pot earlier and it was time for the Riverwalk.
I had planned for us all to eat guacamole that is made for you at your table at a place called Boudro's. Who knew the wait would be two hours on a Monday night? Oh well, we had ice cream instead. Joshua looks heartbroken over this.
Tuesday was a needed slower paced day. We did some shopping, relaxing, and of course more eating. We had to hit up Chuy's because Alamo Cafe was good but it didn't completely hit the spot. Peter flew back to Utah on Tuesday and Matt had to go in to work for the night.
After the kids were in bed, the ladies left PopPop to hold down the fort and we went to get pedicures. This has become such a fun tradition. We enjoyed relaxing in the massage chairs and chatting about life.
Wednesday was packing and packing and dreading departure. I think fun was had by all. I know my boys certainly enjoyed all of the attention they received. Anyone that makes my boys smile like the these two pictures here completely wins my heart forever!
Merry Christmas Everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment