The Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Saturday and Sunday Fun

The weather did not consult me and it rained Saturday morning.  It was rainy and so cold all day!  Rain is always needed and appreciated in Texas except for when you have outdoor family pictures scheduled!  This was a disappointment but our photographer graciously moved pictures to Monday.  It was a blessing though because Joshua's stomach wasn't feeling so well.  We had a sitter scheduled so we could all go to the temple together.  Aunt KiKi volunteered to stay home with Joshua and Nathan.  Nathan napped and Kira and Joshua watched How To Train Your Dragon 2.  Joshua said they had more fun than us.  

The rest of us went to the temple and sealed families together.  I absolutely love doing this work.  As children were sealed to parents I got to hear the special words that I heard not too long ago as my sweet Nathan was added to our family.  This was a special part of the trip for me.


Back home for more family time with two pretty cute kids




Saturday night it was off to work for Matt and off to the Transportation Museum for the rest of us.  It was so cold for everyone I think but especially the Texans. 



(Nathan is blurry here but it was a great pic of my MIL loving on her boys.)


Joshua loved everything about this adventure complete with a rain ride, model trains, and Christmas lights.



We went home for treats and hot chocolate! 

Sunday was off to church together, followed by waffles for lunch, and Christmas cookies!











Joshua always has his tongue out when he is concentrating.  I love this picture of Nathan!  Brothers?




This is what successful cookies look like!


Then just more cuteness captured from Nathan.  18 months is a fun age!




No comments: