Each day in November we listed one thing we were thankful for
Joshua's list in order of each day
Candy from Halloween
Pirate and smiley pumpkins
Play kitchen and my big daddy
Pirate and smiley pumpkins
Play kitchen and my big daddy
All my good jokes and all my good hair and that I'm not sick anymore
My baby brother and my nightlight
My nighttime story
My kangaroo and the letter k
My Nathan and that he smiles at me
My remote control car that drives fast
Church and that we have snacks
Roxy and her playing with me
My magazine that the mailman brought me
Playing at the park
Coloring with you (mom)
I went to the different children's museum that has an airplane so I could be a real pilot
I took a sleep so I can stay up past Mr. Sun going to sleep now
Eliza because she is my friend
Chips
Presents
Cupcakes
Reading books
Doing school with mom
To eat snacks in nursery
Grandma and Grandpa coming to our house
Swimming at Grandpa and Grandma's hotel
Nani and PopPop coming to our house
Good food at Thanksgiving
Sweet potatoes
Going to the movies
Snow world at Sea World and going down the hill all by myself
My remote control car that drives fast
Church and that we have snacks
Roxy and her playing with me
My magazine that the mailman brought me
Playing at the park
Coloring with you (mom)
I went to the different children's museum that has an airplane so I could be a real pilot
I took a sleep so I can stay up past Mr. Sun going to sleep now
Eliza because she is my friend
Chips
Presents
Cupcakes
Reading books
Doing school with mom
To eat snacks in nursery
Grandma and Grandpa coming to our house
Swimming at Grandpa and Grandma's hotel
Nani and PopPop coming to our house
Good food at Thanksgiving
Sweet potatoes
Going to the movies
Snow world at Sea World and going down the hill all by myself
Vanessa's list in order of each day
My cute boys
Matt's job that provides
even though I hate the hours sometimes
The peace and perspective
the gospel of Jesus Christ brings to my life
Being able to laugh
together (see poop story)
Relaxing days at home
Matt reading to the boys
Technology-FaceTime with
grandparents for my kids and playing words with friends with dad
Hannah's husband
volunteering to watch Joshua so she and I could visit teach and go to lunch
Thankful for the lady at Wal-Mart that
tried to give me a compliment..."You look so good considering you just had
a baby 4 months ago." I just smiled. I will run again later.
Thankful
for the people I work with at church. It makes serving fun!
Thankful
for all of the veterans and the price their sacrifices are to themselves and to
their families.
Thankful
for running. Not because I really love it but because I love the way I feel
after.
Thankful
for colder weather in San Antonio. I know it won't stay but it was nice today.
Uplifting
evening with ladies from church
Fun trip to
the children's museum with cute kids and their moms
Good book
during naptime
Good
church teachers that make church great for Joshua
For the gospel of Jesus Christ and the perspective it brings to my
everyday life
For a husband that hugs us each when he comes home and manages to
be patient even after 14 hour work days
For a husband that has let me sleep some during this cold that
won't go away
For good smelling pumpkin soap that just makes me feel pretty and
festive
Opportunity to be busy at church and to feel needed
Thankful for our home
Thankful for this country
My cold is finally going away
Spending a relaxing day
with my parents
In-laws arriving safely
Hosting Thanksgiving for
our parents
Shopping with my husband
and mother-in-law kid free
Getting to go to Sea World
with my boys and experiencing Joshua's first time on a rollercoaster and first time in the "snow" that he remembers
Matt's list in no particular order (because he did it all at once)
My wife
My wife
My sons
My job in a time when many are without
My good health
Sleep
The gospel
My counselors at church who are willing to help me
My calling at church
Families willing to drive to spend the holiday with us
Getting an Ipad Air (I know spoiled)
Sleep
House
Reliable Transportation
Healthy kids
Quiet nights (wait what are those)
All the funny ways Joshua sleeps in his bed
Vanessa's lunches always prepared for me
Nathan's laughter
Freedom
This country
Online shopping and deal finding
Good food at Thanksgiving
Good food at restaurants
Time with my wife without boys
Time with my family
Sisters and Brother-in-law
Sisters-in-laws and Brother-in-law
Parents
Parents-in-law
Hugs from Joshua and Nathan starting to reach out for me
My counselors at church who are willing to help me
My calling at church
Families willing to drive to spend the holiday with us
Getting an Ipad Air (I know spoiled)
Sleep
House
Reliable Transportation
Healthy kids
Quiet nights (wait what are those)
All the funny ways Joshua sleeps in his bed
Vanessa's lunches always prepared for me
Nathan's laughter
Freedom
This country
Online shopping and deal finding
Good food at Thanksgiving
Good food at restaurants
Time with my wife without boys
Time with my family
Sisters and Brother-in-law
Sisters-in-laws and Brother-in-law
Parents
Parents-in-law
Hugs from Joshua and Nathan starting to reach out for me
No comments:
Post a Comment