The Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Happy 6 Months

Can you believe Nathan is six months old today?

We love this little boy and all of the fun that he brings into our lives.

He definitely likes to eat and never misses a meal. He still wakes up during the night at least once maybe twice but he always has the best smile so I am okay with it.  (Okay, I am lying a little bit.  I am tired and really looking forward to sleeping through the night.)  Of course, now that I have a toddler I know that even once they master the skill as the mom you never ever truly sleep through the night again.  I am confident that when I update the blog for happy seven months he will be sleeping more.

His legs are so strong. He spends a lot of time in his jumper and also in the little entertainment activity center.  He loves to jump and kick his legs; they are always in motion!



He loves his feet.
 


He also started eating rice cereal this week. We will try more foods next week. We started a little bit slower because you are supposed to be able to sit up on your own before you eat and he is still a little weak here but hey there is a lot of boy to hold up here. :-)


I know everyone loves the numbers.  He weighed 19 pounds 10 ounces.  He was 26.8 inches long.  90th percentile in all categories.  We went to our well child visit 2 weeks early but the weight stayed the same since he got sick right after our well-child visit and has eaten a lot less these last two weeks.
I am so happy to finally have my happy, healthy boy back.

He loves to babble and gets really excited over technology and very frustrated when I try to turn him away from the tv or ipad screens.  He fights with his whole body and will throw his head back to try and see it.

My favorite Nathan trait still remains and that is his easy smile.  He loves to smile and is a very social baby.  It certainly makes him fun to show off.  


Someday, I will be crazy enough for a sleepover but not yet.  Joshua was begging me to let Nathan sleep with him but soon Nathan started grabbing ears and hair and Joshua was okay for me to take him.  



No comments: