The day started with an invigorating jog and walk. I ran today for 45 minutes without stopping which was more than I usually choose to do. I was proud of myself and impressed that it really wasn't that hard.
Around noon I went to get a much needed haircut. She told me that my hair was extremely dry from excessive washing and heat so she treated it with some pretty powerful products. Well when I came home Matt told me that while my hair was beautiful he couldn't stand to be around me because of the strong perfume smell of my hair. SOOOO I had to wash my hair and not enjoy the one day of great style from the salon. And....I forgot to take pictures of my hair before I showered again.
Then at 2 our friends Kyle and Angie dropped their dog off for us to take care of for a week. He is the sweetest dog ever! We are having a ton of fun playing with him. We are so lucky.
Tonight I went to my first meeting of bookclub. We read The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. We talked about the book and decided on the books we would like to read next. I think that it is going to be a lot of fun. It will be a great chance for me to meet new people and read books that I normally wouldn't choose.
Anyway that was my thrilling Thursday! I know it is a little boring but it is the end of summer vacation.
New hair cut
2 comments:
Cute do! I'm totally jealous of your run--I haven't been running outside for so long. I just can't bear the heat in the evening and I can't manage to get up before work!
You look so cute! I can't believe you washed that straight-from-the-salon hair for Matt! You are too good of a wife. I would have made Mark live with the smell. Your little guest is super cute. I love those little dogs. Oh, and book club sounds like so much fun! You'll have to let me know all the books you read so I can read them too! Anyways, I finally updated my blog so you can see what we've been up too! I sure miss you! So sad summer has come to an end! Sounds like you've played hard and you look great! A 45 minute run...are you kidding me? I'd pass out if I tried to do something insane like that! Good for you!
Post a Comment