The Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, July 3, 2008

This is the life

So I was hoping to wait until I had a picture to accompany each post but that may be too ambitious....and therefore I would never share anything. This week has been amazing. We have been swimming, running, shopping, reading, and whatever else we felt like doing! It has been wonderful. We've had no place to be and no expectations to do anything from anyone else. WOW! Yesterday we found some great deals at the loft that I couldn't turn down. Today we used a gift certificate from one of my precious 4th graders to go to a great restaurant and eat Japanese. I had sushi for the first time that I can really remember. It was interesting...I have a love/hate relationship at the moment. Anyway, I think as much as I love teaching Matt may have to force me out of the house when that time comes. I am loving the summer!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made me cry tears of happiness. It is a mothers dream to see her daughter so happy. I 0am so glad Vanessa has found her Prince Charming. Thank you Matt for being so good to my baby.