The Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, August 8, 2008

Twilight Fever

A new family moved into our ward this summer, and I was introduced to the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. I admit at the beginning I was skeptical of a book series about vampires since I had never been into the whole vampire world of books. Michelle, the person that introduced me to the books, was extremely convincing. I read the first book and was hooked. I finished all three this summer and anxiously awaited the 4th book. Michelle invited me out to the midnight release party. I usually would take the boring approach and wait to purchase an item at a more normal hour. However, this time I decided be a little crazy and join a friend for a midnight adventure.

2 comments:

alan said...

Crazy Crazy!!! Maybe one of these days I'll finally be convinced ;)

Alyssa said...

whoops, that previous comment was me--I didn't realize I was logged in as Al.