So, I keep forgetting to have my camera along for all of our events...
Saturday we woke up and thought hmmm what can two summer bums do today? We decided to take a spontaneous trip to Greenville, SC. We looked up addresses of random places to live and directions to downtown. We then drove around just checking out the area. We finally went downtown which I LOVE! We wandered through Falls Park and then explored the various shops within walking distance. Then because I am married to a medical student we had to go and visit the hospital. :-) According to Matt it was a very nice establishment....I think we were the only people there on a tour.
Finally my sister returned a phone call and we were able to meet her at Moe's before we took off back to Columbia. It was a fun day!
1 comment:
Greenville is a great city. They have alot of concerts at night! Should of called us we only live 50 minutes from there!
Post a Comment