The Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, June 30, 2008

Disney June 16-20






So I will spare all of you any other "back posting" but I have to share some about our vacation, 2 weeks ago to Disney World. (The picture in my first post was on our couch in the hotel on the Disney Vacation thus the slight sweat glow on our faces.)

Matt decided to spoil me to the fullest and take me to Disney World. I am such a Disney Princess fan especially Cinderella! We started our vacation at 4 am in the car off to Orlando! We went straight to Islands of Adventure. After hours of head shaking, stomach turning roller coasters we decided it was time to check in to our hotel. The next day we went to EPCOT for an amazing tour of all of the countries. Wednesday we went to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. Thursday we started our adventure by going back to some of the other parks to finish things we didn't have time for before. Of course we also went to Magic Kingdom. I LOVED the show at Cinderella's castle, the light parade, and the amazing fireworks at night. Friday we slept in and enjoyed the cable on the plasma tv. Then it was time for the drive back to SC...of course we took a slight detour at the Orlando Outlets....I saved Matt so much money. He was thrilled. That is the very brief version of our wonderful vacation.

THANKS Matt for always knowing how to treat me like a princess.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Looks great Vanessa! You must've worked on it since you sent that email because your debut is better than mine was.

MommaG said...

Sounds like a fun trip to the Magic Kingdom! Loved seeing the pictures. Isn't it nice be a princess?