We enjoyed some nice weather outside. We played at our local park and explored the trails together. 
Mom and dad held down the fort so I could go to a cookie exchange with my BAMC ladies. Now, we have way too many tasty treats in the house.We have eaten our share of Mexican and other San Antonio fare.
We went downtown and took the riverboat tour of the riverwalk. It is beautifully decorated with lights but I forgot my camera. I'm not sure I could have taken photos because it is crowded and on the boat I was wrestling a toddler that was absolutely sure he wanted out. I might do the boat tour again with just Matt someday.
Matt and I went to the temple together and really just cherished the stress free time together.
Jimmy and Rachel, my youngest siblings have indulged their big sister and are participating in some Christmas traditions I am testing out on them. Love them :-)
Then tonight my mom and dad allowed us to leave and go to a friend's Christmas party with JOSHUA. We were going to leave him but decided at the last minute to take him after I made sure that everyone would spare him for a bit.
Santa came and Joshua was mesmerized.
He said Hi to Santa and high fived him.

Santa was cooler than that though he wanted to fist bump.
Then the fact that a stranger with a cool suit and big white beard but definitely a stranger hit and it was back to mama.
It has been such a nice week and tomorrow is Christmas Eve. We still have more fun to come.
He said Hi to Santa and high fived him.
Santa was cooler than that though he wanted to fist bump.
Then the fact that a stranger with a cool suit and big white beard but definitely a stranger hit and it was back to mama.
It has been such a nice week and tomorrow is Christmas Eve. We still have more fun to come. I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment