We returned home and were greeted by beautiful handmade quilts with our daughters' names and other sweet gifts. We spent yesterday unpacking, doing laundry, picking veggies from our garden, sorting the baby gifts and the things we have already purchased. We were dreaming of our little girls and thinking about all we need to do in the next 4 weeks. Communication has been a little spotty this last week with California and we have been concerned. Last night, we got news that Taylor's family was all called in as she isn't doing well at all. They did a Doppler and the girls' heartbeats are there but not very strong. We are waiting on orders to be put in for them to do an ultrasound to get more information. I'm crying one minute and then calm the next. My heart is so full of peace and love from all of you and from our Heavenly Father. I am of course asking all of the unanswerable questions. What is the plan? Are they going to make it? They have to make it...right? Followed immediately, by the reassurance that His will is best and we will be okay no matter what the outcome. Our lives have all been changed throughout this story of sacrifice and love. We are praying and pleading today that His will involves our girls' living and a happily ever after. It is only 8:30 am but I feel like I've been waiting hours and hours already. Time to go love on my boys and cling to what I have currently.

No comments:
Post a Comment