The Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Finishing off September Strong

We went as a family to Joshua's first cub scout activity.  Joshua loved it!  Nathan hated it!  He didn't understand why he couldn't shoot too. Matt and I took turns taking Nathan on his own walks since the alternative was him running towards the targets!




Nathan alternates between the crib and the bed in the room formerly known as Joshua's bed.  Joshua is still enjoying the King!

Got to go with Joshua on a field trip.  This is his best friend Caden.  They were together in kinder as well!

His class

Digging for shark teeth next to Katie who tells him everyday she is going to marry him

Rescuing a dolphin

Touch tank although he teared up for a minute because the sting ray was slimy.  He doesn't do certain textures very well.  Notice who is by his side again.  :-)

Joshua took some pictures himself at the show.

We had our Primary Program in Sacrament.  The children sang so beautifully and Joshua did his parts wonderfully.  It was an emotional day for me as it was my last Sunday as the chorister.  I put my heart into this program by writing it and leading it.  I know it is time to move on but I will truly miss the fun and joy brought by leading the children in song in primary. 



With Matt being Bishop and no ward mission leader we try to feed the missionaries often.  The elder in the middle just left and our boys truly loved him.  


Taking Nathan to the doctor for an ENT and audiology appointment.  He is a mess.  ALL. THE, TIME.  He was so still and attentive during the hearing test until he ripped out the earbuds and told her this had gone on too long and was getting too difficult.  That's one way to wrap up and appointment.  Surgery this week!


Another Nathan story, he loves to cheer for you to beat all of the cars.  We were going a little faster than I intended as I got caught up in his antics.  Thankfully no officers joined us this time. 

Very proud of his bear cub club creation.

First father/son campout!  Matt took both boys!















They had a great time and Nathan only got burned a little on the lantern.  He keeps saying when Dad says don't touch something you shouldn't do it.  You will get burned every time!  I was worried that he would fall in the lake or the fire.

Nathan refusing to smile or participate in my picture.  He kept saying that I was out since I didn't camp with them and that only Dad was his friend.  

Yes, I got out my Halloween decor at the very end of September.  I was ready!

No comments: