The Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Month of love

I love celebrating Valentine's Day or week or month.  :-).  I really just like making the man/boys in my life feel special.




I had fun writing notes about all the things I love about my boys.


I hid notes all in Rachel's room and she is still finding them.  :-)

Matt was leaving for Houston the Sunday before Valentine's Day so I made him notes and treats for him to open one a day while he was away for the week.


The mailman brought me a sweet treat from Matt in his absence.

Friday night we had a candlelight dinner with Joshua, Nathan, Rachel, and myself.  We listened to music, danced, and practiced polite conversation.  Joshua took the date very seriously.  He pulled out our chairs and tried to ask us each questions.  Nathan was yelling at the candles and desperately wanted everything off the table.  Joshua thought that was hilarious so they both decided to yell and playfully scream.  We celebrated at home exactly where we belonged.  It was a fun night.  Matt arrived home around 9:30 so Valentine's Day was complete.







2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Love that mailbox idea, definitely going to start that next year! You're too cute with your gentlemen training :)

Unknown said...

I recognized some of those notes stapled to the outside of the treat bags you sent with Matt! I used some of the same ones to hide different places for Peter to find :)