Halloween 2013 was a fun day for the boys and I. We made sugar cookies and cut them out together to make fun ghosts and pumpkins. We did our normal games, books, and such but it was a long wait according to Joshua. All I heard all day was the repeated question, "Is it Halloween time yet?"
It was finally time to get dressed. Nathan had many options. He had his Robin outfit that I posted here earlier. I wasn't too thrilled about doing a Robin without Batman though. I had a thick dinosaur costume that Joshua used at Nathan's age but we live in TX and it is still hot here in the Fall. Nathan gets hot very easily. He also had some other Halloween pjs like a skeleton and monster. We decided on this little doctor onesie. Joshua said they would still match because doctor and Dusty both start with D. I thought my sweet little Nathan was a very cute doctor.
We went to our church's annual Trunk or Treat. I was happy to use my stroller and walk over. I didn't have Matt so I knew I couldn't pass out candy anyway.
Joshua posing with our sweet friend Roxy. I couldn't get them both to look at me for anything but they had their cute matching Halloween bags provided to us by Roxy.
Matt made it as were finishing up so he snapped this picture of the three of us.
Joshua was his usual reserved self actually at the trunk-or-treating making it very easy to manage him. He was nervous about most of the costumes so he had the death grip on the side of my stroller. He said, "Happy Halloween and Trick-or-Treat" followed by "Thank You." Most of the time those phrases came 3 feet before their car and 3 feet after their car while looking at me. He did spot a few of his favorites though from church and ran right up to those people. He was very excited about the candy and once again just thrilled to death with his costume.
Nathan giggled and smiled at anyone that paid him any attention. I wonder what he will be like next year at Halloween?
A little recap of Joshua's Halloweens so far....

.jpg)
1 comment:
What an adorable doctor and fast airplane! Love this :)
Post a Comment