I just realized that I forgot to share these pictures. Matt built a headboard for our room as a gift to me. I was so touched because Matt is the go to the store and just buy it guy. I am the let us try and find a deal and let us be cheap or just do without. He is way more fun than me and definitely the balance to my crazy. Anyway, we have upgraded each area of our house as we could afford it on my terms (remember I am a crazy saver) so the bedroom was last. We have had a king frame but no headboard. Anyway, Matt built this one all on his own! There may or may not have been choice words at times coming from our garage as he worked. :-) Then a sweet friend drove me to Ikea in her van and we bought side tables, lamps, and this new dresser. I love it.
2 comments:
That's awesome! Totally on my list of things for Al to do...now to only convince him to get a King frame and not have our mattress on the floor..urgh!
looks great!!!
Post a Comment