We took Nani formerly known as Nana to eat Mexican food and then to a little nursery by our house to check out the pumpkins and flowers.
Joshua came home with a flower too that he diligently waters everyday.
Joshua also convinced Nani to come to his work. Joshua calls his ballpit/tunnel configuration his "work." He comes and kisses me goodbye and tells me, "See ya later. I go to work Mommy."
We celebrated my birthday with a trip to Gruene and finally made it to Buckees seriously the largest and craziest gas station I have ever seen.
Our real reason for going to Gruene is so we can eat here.
We also went to the outlets and I got these boots and skinny jeans for my birthday. Happy 27!
Boys and electronics.
Joshua is such a pro on the tricycle these days. We enjoyed some evenings sitting in chairs watching Joshua drive around the cul-de-sac.
Nani and Joshua made brownies one day and monster cupcakes another day. She taught Joshua the most important part of making frosting.
We also made a trip to Nani's store or you may know it as Target.
No comments:
Post a Comment