We picked up Matt's little sister Jessi on August 11th and we kept her until the 22nd. It was nice having her here. We tried to do some special things but she mainly just hung out with us on our normal routine. Matt and I did squeeze in 2 dates while she was here though and I had a dentist appointment. It was so nice to have a wonderful Aunt around to babysit some and she and I had some fun girl time after we put the boys to bed. (Matt goes to bed at like 8:30 since he wakes up around 4 or sometimes earlier.)
We went to the jump place.
Joshua got a doctor kit and has had such fun doctoring everyone.
We all went downtown to use a groupon to go to the Tower of Americas...kinda lame. Glad we didn't pay full price. We also ate Mexican on the riverwalk and we ate Rudy's BBQ while Jessi was here. Rudy's is a must eat when we have company. We also went to the splashpad, regular swimming, did some shopping, and just had a fun 2 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment