On Friday, this print came and I added it to a frame well Joshua walked straight to it and started waving, talking, pointing, and even hugged the frame. It made me a little sad that he must miss all of our SC family but I have to remember how blessed we were to have had last year for him to become totally spoiled and in love with all of them. When he wasn't being sweet loving on the picture he was "helping" me in many new ways.

I finished all of my chores for the day and decided we should try something new so I busted out the playdough. This should be a great hit....right?


By the end of this obviously traumatic experience he decided this stuff was okay after all.

I finished all of my chores for the day and decided we should try something new so I busted out the playdough. This should be a great hit....right?

By the end of this obviously traumatic experience he decided this stuff was okay after all.
3 comments:
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! Can't stop laughing!! I LOVE playdough--that'll be fun in about a year! I hope it grows on him--one of the best things about being a kid is playing with that stuff :)
We missed you guys by a couple of weeks :( . I was so sad! I'm so happy you guys got into your program in TX though. I had no doubt. We miss you guys!
Isn't it hilarious what they decide to be afraid of? Too funny :)
Post a Comment