The Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, July 18, 2011

Gruene, TX

I have made sure that we have every Saturday free to play all day! We are trying to really enjoy these Saturdays that Matt doesn't have to work. We took off to Gruene, TX which was just a short 30 minute drive. Every 3rd weekend there is an outdoor market with tons of handmade local crafts and treats with free yummy samples. :-) We also enjoyed all of the local quaint shops that are in Gruene.
We ate at the Gristmill which is a huge restaurant located on the Guadalupe River. We ate delicious food that really words can not describe but I will say that I hope the calories didn't count! Joshua insisted upon his silverware and even used it to scoop up some cheerios. He is a mess!

Later in the afternoon after naps Joshua stayed fully dressed and had a great time checking out his new pool that his aunts and uncle got him as part of his birthday present before we left.



1 comment:

shannon said...

Wonderful pictures and narration as usual. He seems happy.