The Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, April 29, 2011

Not a baby anymore

Lately, Matt and I just shake our heads and ask when our baby disappeared and became a little boy. He loves to play games with us. He tries to watch tv on his tummy even though I was going to try and hold off on the tv exposure. He unfortunately has become a little demanding and uses his sign language "more" very regularly. He eats anything and is finished with baby food. He loves chicken, peas, tomatoes, blueberries, whole wheat bread, and pretty much whatever Matt and I are eating. He even ate a banana today while I held it. He hugs his stuffed animals and tries to give us kisses. Most of the time when you ask for a kiss though he just leans his head in to allow you to give him a kiss. He has become quite the cuddly little boy but those moments are still cherished because he is very busy exploring most of the time in the day. He loves to take showers still and will spend most of the shower time now though reading a bath book with the water hitting him in the face....I know it is odd but he's mine. :-) Joshua has decided that he is only going to walk from here on out too. I was fine with that decision but today he decided he should try to run. He has been trying to play chase with Matt. He isn't convinced that he doesn't quite have the balance and skills necessary to run yet. Plus, his mom isn't ready for him to run yet. I was just getting used to walking. Anyway, I totally get what all these moms have been saying about how quickly the time flies by. I can't believe he will be one next week. WOW!


.

No comments: