My little man is so easy going and really an "easy" baby (so far). I have discovered though an almost 100% guaranteed way to hear him scream....put him in the car. He will scream an entire trip. If I pull over and get in the back and just talk to him he calms down. I need to drive though and there isn't a steering wheel in the back seat. Any ideas out there?
7 comments:
Maybe install glass between the front and back seats....like a limo... :)
I like it....
Does he do ok in his car seat otherwise? They make mirrors so you can see him...I don't know if he could see you though. When you are driving, just talk to him like you would do when you are in the back with him. Good luck!
Hannah did the same thing. It was so bad that i never went anywhere with her unless Justin could drive and i could sit in the back with her. She eventually grew out of it! :)
soon he will be able to see motion and colors. the car seat toys will be a perfect thing to preoccupy him. music also does wonders. lil chris was the same way, but he also threw up every time he got in the car so at least you don't have that worry! count your blessings, it could be worse! :)
Thanks everyone for the tips. Blanca- I am so glad that there isn't any vomit going with the screaming yet anyways....I've already had to swallow some of my words on things that he doesn't do that he has decided to start doing in the last week.
Chloe hated her carseat until she was, like, 4 months old! We would put sattic on the radio and she would conk right out! We also have a mirror so I can see her in the rearview.
Post a Comment