I have a great husband who is now a great dad!
Joshua and I tried to make today a special day for him.
Other news-
Friday we celebrated the end of Matt's third year of medical school. He took a test in the morning while I went to the doctor. We then took off to grandma's house. Grandma watched Joshua and we went on a date! We went to the Cheesecake Factory and then did some window shopping. It was a wonderful time.
Saturday we were lazy and just did some family relaxing. Joshua gave us both big smiles after we smiled at him which of course made the day. I can't believe he is 6 weeks old now.
Future- Matt will be studying some for his Step 2 exam in the middle of July but he isn't doing a rotation which means we will have some free time together. Always a treat. :-)
3 comments:
yay! Happy 1st Father's Day to Matt! I'm glad you'll have some time to spend together, and you can RELAX :)
Such a great picture of the boys! Good luck on those exams, Matt! You're a fourth year?!?!? Where did that time all go? Hope you're loving that little one! He's growing so fast! So fun to hear that he is smiling. That is the best!
Nick took July and August off. Isn't it great having them home?! Joshua is getting big fast!!!! Keep uploading those precious pictures of him!
Post a Comment