Yesterday, my Aunt Angie and friend Summer threw a shower for me in my hometown. Summer made an adorable diaper cake (supposedly her first...impossible)! The refreshments were so tasty and once I again I was feeling the love. Matt and I had our grandmas, moms, aunts, sisters, and friends all there to celebrate the soon approaching day. Matt hung out with my dad and brother until it was time to come and load the presents. We were loaded down for the drive back home!
We are so excited/anxious/overwhelmed/thrilled by the soon to be arrival of our son Joshua Huntington Turek. We are looking around now and thinking he will need his own apartment. :-)
3 comments:
You are blessed to have so many that love you. It's always great to celebrate the arrival of a little one, especially your first. I was happy to help in anyway possible. I think it's safe to say you are set!
Hurray for showers!!! They are so much fun! Sounds like you are very, very loved. But, of course!!! Isn't it amazing how much these little people need (or how much we think they need?) Oh, I love it! You'll have to post pictures of all the goods!
I totally forgot that was this weekend! lol should have rememberd since you mentioned you need more room in the apartment. silly me. Yay! I hope you're all geared up! I'm getting the 'nesting instinct' for you! :)
Post a Comment