The Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, March 4, 2010

30 weeks and counting


Matt was able to come to my 30 week visit. It was supposed to be a routine ultrasound but the doctor switched over to the 4-D view for a quick moment. (hopefully this will not cost an arm and a leg) We loved seeing our baby though up on the big screen! He wasn't too happy about being buzzed with this little thing the doctor had to try and stimulate him to move because he always has his hand in the way of the ultrasound. He is certainly looking a little intense in this picture. Although, I haven't gained a pound in the last few weeks Joshua has made a lot of gains...he is currently measuring more at the size of a 32 week baby. I hope that means he will come a little early instead of "cook" all the way to the 12th and be HUGE! This has been an adventure and I am trying to enjoy every moment of it.

3 comments:

blanca said...

aren't ultrasounds the best! i don't know what they did without them!!! glad all is going well. our baby is on the "big" side too, so i am too hoping for an early delivery!

Monica&Kevin said...

Oh my goodness! Makes it all so real when you see those last few ultrasounds! I'm so excited for you, friend. He's going to be the cutest!

theSwensenFamily said...

I can't believe you are already 30 weeks! The countdown is on!!! What cool pictures! Isn't that amazing that they can do that? I love that you're calling him Joshua too! So cute! You look amazing too! That little boy must be taking everything you are putting in your mouth. I can't wait until he is here!!!! So exciting! I think these last 10 weeks are the longest. Hopefully, school keeps you busy! Sure love and miss you!