I've had some requests for our baby bedding pictures. The nursery area is a little out of order right now because of all of the incoming gifts. :-) Here is a picture though of our crib and the bedding.
Where did you get that bedding? I love the colors and the whole animal theme! Darling crib too! You are so ready to have this baby! I have yet to have a nursery put this together before one of my babies arrives. Macy slept in a pack-n-play for 3 weeks before we were able to pick up her crib. You even have pictures on the wall! THAT is amazing! Mother of the year! Looks like so much fun!
CUTE CUTE CUTE! love the colors...i think that was one of the funnest things i did when i was getting ready for my first child, the crib and all the accessories!
3 comments:
Where did you get that bedding? I love the colors and the whole animal theme! Darling crib too! You are so ready to have this baby! I have yet to have a nursery put this together before one of my babies arrives. Macy slept in a pack-n-play for 3 weeks before we were able to pick up her crib. You even have pictures on the wall! THAT is amazing! Mother of the year! Looks like so much fun!
CUTE CUTE CUTE! love the colors...i think that was one of the funnest things i did when i was getting ready for my first child, the crib and all the accessories!
Post a Comment