The Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas



Matt and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We enjoyed traveling to see our families. We were able to give and receive some great gifts this year too. We are currently enjoying the vacation time we both have this holiday season. We are sleeping a little extra and just trying to be a little lazy whenever possible. I'll write more once Matt is back to school and I am entertaining myself again. :-)


2 comments:

theSwensenFamily said...

I LOVE your cute hair! I want mine just like that!!! Your still glowing! I tell you...it's pregnancy. I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas! I had to laugh at your previous post....nesting already, are we!!!! You are going to be the best mom!!!! Wish we were all getting together for a party on New Year's Eve and little Newley-wed action! Enjoy your holiday vacation!!!! Say Hi to Matt! Miss you guys!

blanca said...

okay, from now on you can only post pictures if you provide a side shot of the growing belly! it's only fair!!! lol...hope you had a good one...we sure did.