It's a boy we think....Baby Turek was being a little shy at our ultrasound on Wednesday. The doc thinks she saw a boy part for a second before the legs crossed again. It was a sneak peek anyway. My official ultrasound is on the 23rd so hopefully we will get a final answer then.
By the way, I wore this sweater to the church activity tonight and I had comments on the baby bump. So I thought maybe it was time for a picture.

5 comments:
Yeah, I don't see a bump; but don't worry or stress about it...it will show up and then it will explode! Mine just busted out of nowhere at like 22 weeks and then it just con't to grow really fast! It's fun. Take a picture every few weeks to remember what you look like!! It's a boy. We all knew it!! Time for all things blue and trucks and snakes.
Vanessa, you still look fabulous! I don't see a bump either but I'm sure you're feeling it. Hurray for boys! Usually, there is no mistake with them! Make sure you get a second look and don't paint the room blue just yet! He'll be beautiful, none the less! Now for boy names! Good Luck! If I remember right, you had one already picked out! Should be easy! I am so excited for you! You are glowing!!!
Vanessa! That last comment was from me..Lindsey. I'm sure Mark would agree you look fabulous as well! Love ya!
i hope it is a boy! i would love my boy to have a friend! congrats either way! you still look great!
I'm so excited for you! Boys are so much fun. I loved getting multiple ultrasounds just so I could get a sneak peak at my little one. You look so extremely happy and I'm so happy for you! I don't see the bump, but it'll come soon enough!
Post a Comment