Matt had no sleep from Tuesday to Wednesday and then was only able to sleep an hour on Wednesday when he came home from the Book of Mormon read. We then of course went to a New Year's Eve celebration. We had a great time, but Matt was starting to act intoxicated by the end due to lack of sleep. :-)
Thursday we slept in extremely late and then went to an activity with church people~it consisted of good food, a bad USC football game, and for the ladies good conversation in the other room.
Well I am going to enjoy the last few days of vacation! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! I am so excited to see what 2009 brings for all of us.
3 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun and BUSY Christmas! I love your commentary! You'll have to post a picture of your sewing project! I was just in fixing Macy's new dress-ups today that she got for Christmas because they were showing a little too much up front! I'm having to teach modesty at this young age! Happy New Year! I hope you two have gotten to know each other a little better after last year's New Year's Eve party! (wink, wink)
Hello!! Happy New Year!! Thanks for the post! We are actually coming to the Temple next Saturday, the 10th! Let us know if you guys are available for dinner or if you want to come to the session with us! It will be either the 12 or 2 because Jacob coaches the YM Basketball team. Love you guys!
Some great food for sure ;) What a fun and eventful break! I'm so glad we got to hang out--definitely going to need to do it again soon!
Post a Comment