It has been extremely busy and stressful at my job lately and I have found few reasons to celebrate. I used to keep a blessing journal and it really did help me remember all of the many blessings I have in my life. I am going to try and create the "blessing listing" habit again.
Here are 5 of the things I have to be grateful for:
1. Wonderful family and the gospel. I have an amazing husband that treats me like a princess. I have caring parents and siblings and I have a great relationship with my amazing parents-in-law and sisters- in-law. They all are an important part of my lfe. My family raised me to believe in a Heavenly Father and our savior Jesus Christ. I can't list on here all of the reasons why that helps me smile through even the most discouraging moments of my life.
2. Fabulous friends. There are so many people that have touched my life along the way and that still check on me occassionally (which ALWAYS makes my day.) I am making new friends right now that have proven to be lots of fun and just what I need any day of the week.
3. A job. I know the very thing I was complaining about....Times are hard for many and I am grateful to have something that I love doing and can make money for the family.
4. Thursday night tv. Okay so maybe that is lame but I love a good night of television after a long day especially, The Office! 

5. Restaurant gift cards- This too is probably silly to list on here, but Matt and I like going out to eat and we LOVE when we don't have to pay for it. We are very thankful for the gift cards to restaurants we got for Christmas. We have made many trips to Moes! :-)
Well I am smiling now! This has inspired me to be more positive! I have so much to be grateful for (even after a long day.) I am going to spread the gratitude cheer to (drum roll please)
Alyssa
Lindsay
Michelle
Janie
Sue
1 comment:
I love your list! P.S. The Office is definitely not a silly thing to be grateful for! How empty our lives would be if we'd never met Dwight Shrute...I'm sure you agree.
Post a Comment