Matt's mom and sister posing next to their Christmas tree. We took a trip there for a little fun and relaxation. (Note the flash enhanced rain--it almost looks like snow here in SC)
Matt posing in his new Ralph Lauren suit that he only paid 150 for thanks to Dillards going out of business in Columbia.
Matt and I had a great time decorating our tree the day after Thanksgiving this year while listening to Christmas music. Our tree also now has a nice star on top.

Posing with my young women outside the corn maze. It was so cold that night.

My Christmas Cactus blooming in our sunroom. This plant was given to me by our neighbors before they moved to Florida. I never really spoke to this elderly couple just smiled and said hi everyday coming home from school. Anway, the man stopped me one day and said that he and his wife couldn't take a lot with them when they moved and they wanted me to have this plant. I really appreciated it and I love my cactus especially now that it is blooming. Now the key is to keep the plant alive.....(not a strength of mine)
4 comments:
Cool plant! Yeah, I'm not so good that that keeping them alive thing either--that's where Al comes in. Cute garland around the columns! And that was a good picture of us at the nutcracker--good work!
Haha, I kill all my plants, it's inevitable. Cute decorations in your home!! And that's a great suit, I'm glad you guys decided to get it--wasn't that an overwhelming day at Dillards? ugh!
Hey Cutie,
I too am a plant killer! Great suit. I love a great deal. Lovely tree too. Love ya.
Hello Beautiful! How's my Britney? lol. I really loved reading your blog and catching up on your life! Maybe we can be better about keeping in touch now! haha. I'm so proud of you with teaching and everything else you have been busy with! We would love to come see you soon! Let's plan a temple session for us! Love you!
Post a Comment