I went home for my birthday on October 26th. I saw friends and family that I dearly miss!
Some highlights
~A friend's wedding
~James and Rachel play each other in a soccer game (two very competitive kids on opposite teams can put family members in a bind) :-)
~Birthday candles for me at my mom's house and then again later at my mother-in-law's house (I am loved)
~lots of other stuff that I can't remember from the other weekends....
Then 2 weekends ago we went on a spontaneous trip to Rock Hill. Matt and I both just wanted to get out of town. We went to visit Matt's family and had a wonderful time with them for the day. While we were there we stopped by our Alma Mater, Winthrop University. It is a beautiful campus. I also posed with some pictures of myself! My sister was taking a tour and told me about my "celebrity" status. :-)

Last weekend, we did CHURCH all weekend long. (It was a good thing.) One highlight though was taking the youth to the corn maze. We had a great time even though it was soooooo cold. Plus, we went to see the new Bond movie with some friends.
Now, fortunately I am preparing for yet another weekend. This year is just flying by...I can barely catch my breath.
2 comments:
Wow! I didn't know you had a famous Winthrop face! How did that happen? I'm glad that were close enough friends now that when I read your blog it's a recap ;) Hope you're weekend is somewhat relaxing.
Superstar! I LOVE the pictures of you on campus! You ARE a celebrity! What a gorgeous campus! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Seriously, how did I miss that! It's right on my calendar! I'm so sorry! I'm still trying to get everything together! I've been thinking about you so much today and missing you a lot! I just told Mark we need to move back to South Carolina so I can be by all my friends. We had so much fun! Sure love ya! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment