Thanks Alyssa for the suggestion to get my hair cut at Avalon Salon. :-) Kiah fixed my hair several ways after cutting it. I hope that I can do it all of the cute ways on my own....
It really looks cute! Glad you had a good experience there. I love how affordable they are and that they actually help you pick a hairstyle that works for you and give you styling tips!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry I wanted to tell you at church but I am sure Matt was out romancing you somewhere out of town. I love your hair, you are already too cute, and it looks great on you!!! Lets go running!!!! Denise
Vanessa! You look gorgeous! I LOVE your hair cut and color! This is a perfect look for you! I'm glad you found someone who can cut your hair the way you like it! It's good you made the switch! I also DIED over your's and Matt's Halloween pictures! Your costumes were so smokin' HOT! Loved the tattoo's especially! Hilarious! Wish we could have been there to party with you!
3 comments:
It really looks cute! Glad you had a good experience there. I love how affordable they are and that they actually help you pick a hairstyle that works for you and give you styling tips!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry I wanted to tell you at church but I am sure Matt was out romancing you somewhere out of town. I love your hair, you are already too cute, and it looks great on you!!! Lets go running!!!!
Denise
Vanessa! You look gorgeous! I LOVE your hair cut and color! This is a perfect look for you! I'm glad you found someone who can cut your hair the way you like it! It's good you made the switch! I also DIED over your's and Matt's Halloween pictures! Your costumes were so smokin' HOT! Loved the tattoo's especially! Hilarious! Wish we could have been there to party with you!
Post a Comment