
I'm ready to go to the church Pinewood derby and chili cook off on Saturday night. (Ignore the shoe pile you see in this picture--I don't know what that's all about) Matt is holding the camera taking my picture and of course carrying our dessert and corn bread.

This is my cute friend Denise. She is smiling so pretty as the men and boys inspect the track.

More racing and cheering as the "non wood" cars race down this $2,ooo track.

Jennifer smiling with Megan in the background.

Amelia, Alyssa, and I posing together after an evening of good eating and car racing. :-) It was time for me to go home and run afterwards. It has been a lazy week for me.
Sidenote: I have not been sticking to my healthy regiment the last week and maybe the last 2 weeks....I can't remember. I need daylight savings time to end and pronto...It is SOOOO DARK in the morning. This makes it very hard to get up and run at 5:30 when the sun doesn't even rise until 7:30!!! No fair!! I hope that by making this confession to all of you that I'll be running Monday morning. We will see....
3 comments:
Hey Girl I love your blog but you could have done without my picture, I had to laugh I told Steven about a little girl sitting and walking up the track and I told him he would have died seeing her on the $2000.00 track. He laughed histericouly (dont know how to spell it) and said Denise Blythewood ward made that. So oops for the wrong information. Although I guess it worked you didnt see anyone trying to sit on it after that. I love the picture of you it is so cute with your skinny self. Love, Denise
Just checking in to see if you're getting up early to run.:-) I've completely given up on the workouts! No time or energy! You look adorable for your hot derby date! I'm still coveting your Vera Bradley bag! I LOVED seeing pictures of Denise and Jennifer and all the girls! Also, tell Matt, Mark got yelled out because he never does anything sweet like surprise me with roses or go shopping with me anymore! The bar has been set. You guys are too cute!
Amelia just had to do the butt-sticking out thing-ha ha. And what's wrong with my face? I must've been laughing--scary!
Post a Comment