This is the time of year that we finally like to play outside. I love the car carrying belt loops.
We tried to do some yard work.
Then this visitor joined us. The boys would love a cat.
Nathan made a nest for the cat and put two pillows for Joshua and Nathan to sleep on. I don't think they understand that cats do whatever they want. The cat would never go to Nathan's nest.
Getting the boys to laugh by saying the "B" word. B-U-T-T
Church puzzles and Dad time
Friend time and a first friend sleep over. These boys are so cute!
My pretty sister came to visit for the weekend.
It may not be a real ocean but we live in a pretty place.
Friday night we went to a local Christmas festival. It was actually cold! Cold just makes it all feel more like Christmas. We found coats and winter gear for the occasion!
Fake snow
Pretty lights.
Meeting Santa.
Too tired to walk to the car....
Julia's visit made Saturday much more enjoyable. I was asked to be in charge of our church Christmas party. She made cookies with the boys, painted with the boys, played outside, etc. Basically, was super mom so I could use my energy doing something different for a change.
Everyone enjoyed the polar express. I had a huge crush on the conductor! :-)
Family night at Chick Fil A. Bonus there were two cows and fake snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment