My best friend and husband turned 33 on January 7th! We played all week long to celebrate. I am amazed at the many qualities that Matt has always had and that he has added in the years that I have known him. He is fun to be with and I am so blessed to have him forever.
We went out to eat at Matt's Mississippi favorite, The Oyster House. This is definitely a place to enjoy during their lunch prices so we were excited that Matt was the afternoon worker the day before his birthday. You know my man loves all things electronics and Apple. He is modeling his apple watch here. He works hard and helps me save on most areas so I don't mind his electronic splurges.
Then because it was his day to play he enjoyed some xbox. I love the dress shirt with the pj pants!
The next day was his actual birthday and he did what I love about him best. He played with his boys.
Rachel and Joshua put their money together and got Matt an extra xbox one remote so that Joshua and Matt could play those games together. We took a picture using Matt's watch. :-)
We all got fat because we ate this delicious homemade carrot cake. There is a reason I usually just get a slice for each of us. It was really good but next year we will be sharing the rest of the cake with the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment