The Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October 2 - 22

Here comes a photo dump and information dump.  This month is flying!!!

















There has been dress-up, crafting, playing, and story time trips.  We enjoyed General Conference.  We saw Beauty and the Beast at The Majestic.  The fun has been on overdrive!

Joshua had his first Primary program this month.  He confidently said his part without any help and sang all the songs.  Taking off the Primary President hat and just wearing the mom hat...I WAS SO PROUD!  







Rachel and Joshua camped in the backyard.  Nathan joined in the fun in the morning.  Those two had a blast!  Joshua and Matt set everything up together and then Matt caught a stomach bug.  Rachel stepped in so that he wouldn't be too disappointed.  I think backyard camping is great.  I enjoyed my bed.  :-)



Matt and I did a practice run for our race.  We finished in 1 hour and 50 minutes exactly. These cuties made a sign and medals for us since they will not be at the finish line on race day.  I loved it!


The weather is finally cooling off so it is time to play outside!


Zoo fun!




Halloween PJs!



Just cuteness!





Checking out a Greek Festival.  Music was fun and food was delicious!

Loving another month.  There will be much more to come.  My in-laws will be here this weekend!!!!  I knew I had to go ahead and get all this on the blog to make room for the next post of fun!





















No comments: