The Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Joshua

I am feeling a bit emotional as I think about the blessing this boy is in our lives. I can't believe he is four today.

Our lives were changed for the better forever four years ago today. 


 He is thoughtful, kind, and smart.  When he came downstairs this morning I wished him a happy birthday and he was silent and his bottom lip stuck out then started to quiver. I was so puzzled and tried to get him to explain what was wrong,  He quietly said he still wanted to be three. He went back to his room and was gone for 30 minutes or more. He finally came down and I gave him a big hug.  We snuggled and he couldn't tell me why he wanted to be three but we moved on and enjoyed his special birthday breakfast.  Throughout the next hour though he would excitedly exclaim "I can still crawl with Nathan even though I'm four and I can still make him laugh even though I'm four."  I guess this little one was worried that all would be different now that he was four. He is very excited to know that nothing changed overnight.  He is still my sweet little boy at least for awhile longer.  Let's freeze the clock please.  

Happy 1st birthday!


Happy 2nd birthday!


Happy 3rd Birthday!


Happy 4th birthday!


No comments: