After the last two weeks of craziness, we were looking forward to a date night! This was going to be an over the top special date night. After 6 weeks of living with us, Rachel felt that she had this under control and would be willing to watch the kids OVER NIGHT for us!
Honestly, most 18 year old kids I would shudder at the idea but Rachel is really awesome with both of my boys. Rachel and Joshua talked all week about their home date. We were all looking forward to the evening.
It is very important to Matt that our sons grow up to be gentlemen. Matt and Joshua got both of their dates flowers for the night.
Rachel and her two men ready for popcorn and a movie.
Enjoying the night
Now, I may or may not have insisted we were home around the same time that everyone was waking up but it is hard to leave your kids especially when you never do it. It was a much needed recharge though and I am very grateful that my sister was willing to do it for us.




1 comment:
how wonderful
Post a Comment