Thursday after taking Nani to the airport we needed distractions. We made paper bag puppets and we skyped with my mom and dad for awhile too because they were going through withdrawals.
Friday we took off to Chick Fil A for our family tradition of free Chick Fil A. Matt and I were married in college y'all so kids have to do what kids have to do. :-) Matt was conveniently working out of town so it was up to J and I to represent our family. I only sported a white shirt with black spots.
This was our results.
I promised Joshua we would play a little in the mall play area. I anticipated that we would play for a little while and then head home so Nathan could sleep really well. However, he got very comfortable. We stayed for the entire nap! Joshua was happy and Nathan was content. I decided why fix something when it isn't broken. Look at this kid!
1 comment:
So sweet! Glad Matt got to be there for his first bath!! He is growing so fast. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment