The Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

3 Year Old Pictures

So I realized I never shared Joshua's 3 year old pictures/Turek Family Pictures.






















Of course we took these pictures in May so when we travel back to SC to finalize the adoption in  September/October we will have to take updated pics to include our sweet Nathan!  

It has been a joy to be married to Matt and I certainly love the family that I became apart of immediately.  I also LOVE being the mother of Joshua.  He is a special boy and it has been an incredible 3 years.  He is such a sweet and tender child.  It doesn't take much to discipline him.  He cries and needs a hug if you even barely raise your voice or talk a little stern.  He is usually quick to obey and responds very well to choices.  He loves to say the prayer at meals and bedtimes.  He is a fast learner and absorbs anything/everything we teach him.  He is currently in love with airplanes and discusses landing gear, contrails, and wings like it is normal conversation.  He loves to pretend and make people laugh.  He really has been such an easy child so far and I almost hate to talk about him to other parents because seriously I have a good kid.  :-)  It completely melts my heart to see him as a big brother but I won't talk about this here because this post was supposed to be at his 3rd birthday and we hadn't met Nathan yet.  

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

LOVE the ones of you and Joshua and love the fun, subtle color coordination going on!