The Cutest Blog on the Block
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Joshua & Sally
What you only see Joshua in this picture? Joshua has an imaginary friend named Sally. None of my younger siblings ever had imaginary friends nor do any of my current more experienced moms talk about their kids having imaginary friends. I must admit this morning when I met Sally I was a little surprised at first okay and maybe even a little weirded out. However, as the day has progressed I've adjusted to the occasional appearances of Sally. I still don't like that Sally needs Joshua to feed her from his plate because that just seems like a mess waiting to happen but I will deal. I asked Joshua if this was his baby sister since that has been the prayer and focus for him all week. He looked at me like I may be the dumbest person he had ever met as he declared that Sally was a girl not a baby. Clearly, I wasn't looking close enough. :-) Welcome to the adventure of raising Joshua.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
TOO cute!
Post a Comment