I already shared on Facebook about my sweet little boy's prayers for a baby sister. I wanted to remember it forever so I need to blog about it too.
Joshua has been telling us he wishes he had a baby for awhile now. He specifically says he wants a baby sister possibly because the majority of our friends that have had new ones the last four months are girls. He hasn't heard us say anything about our adoption hopes or disappointments. We save that for our personal and couple prayers. Joshua said the lunch prayer and he asked for a baby sister please. He took a nap and the first words when I went into his room to get him up were, "Is my baby sister downstairs?" Talk about faith in your prayers.
This prayer was on Monday and all week I have heard nothing but how he wants to rock her, make her laugh, kiss her, etc. She will wear only skirts and bows according to Joshua. He is going to leave her in a carseat so she can watch him play in his kitchen and on his trampoline. When asked about this baby sister yesterday, he was confident that Heavenly Father will bring him a baby sister. She will love him and he will love her. He shared her name with us but we will save that because who knows maybe we will need to use it someday. :-) He makes us smile and his tender heart makes me feel like one lucky mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment