The Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May Happenings

So I haven't blogged in a few weeks because I haven't taken any pictures....SHAME ON ME!  I know....


May brought our wedding anniversary.  I can't believe we have been married for 6 years but then I can't really remember life before Matt either it is weird.  

I celebrated Mother's Day.  I am so grateful that I spent my first Mother's Day in the hospital 2 years ago.  It is magical I'm sure for all but for women who have struggled with fertility the magic of a baby in your arms is something truly powerful and hard to believe real.  

Joshua's actual birthday happened finally after all of our early parties.  

Jessi and Grandpa Ed came to visit for a few days.  (Seriously, no pictures....  I'm not believing this myself.  I even remember snapping some I thought but the memory card doesn't lie so I'm obviously just crazy.  )  We sure loved the company.  Joshua got to know Grandpa Ed better and of course just absorbed every minute that he could with his Aunt Jessi.  

Then the last few weeks have been a blur of Matt doing his surgery rotation, lunch groups, play groups, wounded warrior dinner, scholastic sale, babysitting kiddos, doctor appts, new church callings, etc.  Basically, life.  

Oooh and we got our pictures from the photographer this month too.  There was only 292 on the cd.  Seriously, how's a girl to choose?






















No comments: