The Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, January 23, 2012

Joshua Performs

My baby really isn't a baby anymore. I have been a little teary-eyed this week and watching all of the videos of the last almost 2 years. It reminded me that I needed to take some more videos.
Enjoy!

Joshua shows some awesome dance moves with Elmo. We have so many videos of this but I'll spare you and just share one. :-)

Joshua loves to count but tonight he wanted to tell Dad his favorite number.



Matt had the day off today and we loved it! Joshua loves playing with his Dad.

3 comments:

Michael, Casey, Collin, and Tate said...

He's talking so well! My favorite was the counting video. Too cute!

Alyssa said...

Oh my goodness he is SO grown up! That was so fun hearing him talk! What a big boy!

Anonymous said...

what a handsome boy!!!! you are a great mom to document these sweet moments!