


We only went to a few houses on our street. Joshua liked to knock and was happy to hold out his bucket. He would transfer the candy and the bucket to his left hand so he could do the baby sign for thank you with the right hand. He would then wave bye bye and say bye all the way down the sidewalk. He did not want to go home but being the mean parents we are decided he only needed the few pieces of candy plus it was bedtime. I love all of these holidays and excuses for me to relive my childhood. Somehow though trying to create the magic for someone else is more fun than enjoying it for yourself.
3 comments:
SO cute and SO fun! Don't you just love it!
And that is one CUTE puppy dog! Where did you get the costume?
I agree. Holidays are so much more fun with kids. Halloween and Christmas especially. I love your Carolina Girl shirt! And he is so adorable...as always!
Post a Comment