The Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Moving

We have been hanging out and trying to enjoy our families as much as possible before the big move. We will be in Texas 2 weeks from today. I am trying to stay calm and collected but I am at the point now that I'm ready to just be there so all of my questions can turn in to answers. I'm ready to rip the bandaid. I hate saying goodbye to people too...it is just sad. I will take a few more deep breaths and just trust and have faith that everything is going to be great. I know it will all be fine it is just that constant inner battle. This will be a great experience but I would be lying if I didn't admit I'm a little afraid to move away from my home state. It has been an amazing year as well sharing Joshua with both sets of parents. I love watching them watch Joshua it is truly a treat. Anyway, getting that homesick feeling in the pit of my stomach so this post is over.

1 comment:

theSwensenFamily said...

It's going to be the greatest adventure! You're going to love Texas and Texas is going to LOVE you and your adorable family! It's exciting and bitter and sweet all at the same time. These years in residency will be such great memories! Best of Luck with everything! I can't wait to see all that awaits you!!! We told you, we're coming to visit! I've got to see this place for myself! :-)