It is a costume party every year and we have had fun dressing up each year. Our first year was lame because we didn't really know to dress up until the last minute but we have improved over time. :-) I couldn't decide what we should be this year though. I really didn't want to spend a lot of money on a costume and we just weren't excited to pretend to be any characters or any of the ideas that I came up with and then I found a suggestion to dress up as the host and hostess of the party. BINGO! This is our last year living here and we love Kim and Heath the hosts of the party so we decided to pay tribute to them as we became them for Halloween.

I found their pictures off of facebook. Then I cropped, enlarged, and printed the pictures and then glued them on to some cereal boxes to make our masks. Matt turned a USC shirt inside out and glued on a Georgia Bulldog emblem and also wore his swim trunks since Heath is a swim coach. I just dressed like Kim and wore some killer heels just as she would. :-)
It was a great time!
4 comments:
BY FAR THE BEST COSTUME OF THE NIGHT! GREAT IDEA!
Cute bats! I didn't know you made those, I didn't have one (not a fan of too much sweets these days) but I bet they were delicious!
And I started to worry you were having an identity crisis when I saw your mask show up in church--ha ha!
Oh, I love it! That is hilarious! You guys looked awesome! Love the Georgetown t-shirt! Did the Edwards just die?!?!? I'm sure you were the biggest HIT of the night! Cute bats!
Post a Comment