Joshua loves to help.
Very big hill.....
We really needed the apples up this high...
We spent Saturday in Flat Rock, NC. It was an absolutely gorgeous day with blue skies and fall temperatures. Joshua played with his car seat toys and Matt and I were able to just visit about nothing important. The leaves were changing colors and the view was truly amazing. I forgot just how beautiful the south can be this time of year. We picked apples, bought cider, and pie. We explored some shops and ate some delicious barbecue. The pie was a treat we enjoyed back home that night. Matt's parents and one of his sisters joined us and seemed to enjoy our family outing as well. (Joshua always means a good time.)
2 comments:
You going to make applesauce? YUM!
I love Matt up in the tree! They better have been dang good apples for all the work! What a fun outing! The BBQ sounded like the best part! You got my mouth all watering. How we miss it! Joshua is getting cuter and bigger every day. He's getting to my favorite... age 6 months! I can't wait to see what he's going to be for Halloween! Isn't life so much fun with kids? Your family is darling! We love you guys!
Post a Comment