The Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

6th Picture Tag

I was tagged!  This is the 6th picture in my 6th folder... (drum roll please) 

This is a picture of Matt and I on parade day after COT.  I had arrived the day before to see him.  It was only 5 weeks but I was so glad to see him.  We were ready to get back home in this picture (especially Matt).  I think it has permanently left a bad impression on him...I don't think we will ever live in Alabama (by choice).  :-)  

I tag anyone else that wants a trip down memory lane.  

1 comment:

theSwensenFamily said...

You guys are so cute together! I've never seen Matt in uniform! Five weeks is such a long time! I don't know how you guys made it! So glad that's over with! Yeah, don't live in Alabama! How are you guys anyway? I've just been thinking about you a lot lately! Sure miss you!