The Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lately...

Life is still good.  

We took a road trip to Charleston.  Loved the sun and the sights plus the great company.
 

We went with Matt's family to see the Legally Blonde show.  Great time!


Plus, we just bought a new tv....on sale.  :-)  Even better....

Matt takes his Step 1 test in 42 days and I am on summer vacation in 42 days....Life is about to get even better.  



3 comments:

Monica&Kevin said...

1. I totally want to see Legally Blonde the musical and want to know how you got your husband to see it w/ you. Cumon' girl, you're holdin out on me w/ your tricks!

2. Yay for your new t.v.!!

3. See you tommorow!

Alyssa said...

Ya, I want to know that too--how did you get Matt to go see Legally Blonde? I love that movie! Yeah for a new t.v. and summer coming soon!

theSwensenFamily said...

Let the countdown begin! Study hard, Matt! You're going to Ace those boards. We've been missing you guys! Vanessa, I just discovered a new website that sells modest swimsuits. www.limericki.com. They are super cute! Seriously...can a girl ever have too many swimsuits. It's like purses! :-)